Life is better when you shred
Just like every other Start-Up, our beautiful sprout Niche Snowboards has experienced ups and downs in its first years of existence. Constantly we were working on improving our boards to give you the best, and only the best. The first steps in our babyshoes as a company were a little unsteady, we first had to learn to walk and attention, wordgame: find our niche, ha! This was a process throughout which we experienced a lot of support from befriended snowboarders and first customers that helped us spread the word of this new high quality and damn good looking boards. Although it just seems like yesterday when the idea of Niche was born in a small round with beers, good friends and a campfire, we have made quite some progress and therefore we would like to thank you. Thank you all for the support and for believing in our passion and the vision we're pursuing to eventually make this world a better place.
Now, I'm going to stop bothering you with my emotional ramblings and tell you what I really want to share with you today. To celebrate the 3rd anniversary of Niche Snowboards our boys Casey, Ryan and Todd and of course all other members of the Niche Snowboards family worked together to entertain you with some awesome moves, all brought together in our first video.
Check it out on our Vimeo account and enjoy some sweet images that will definitely wake your cravings to go shredding as soon as the first snowflake hits the ground !
https://vimeo.com/35070670
Announcements:
Facebook:
Our blog is online again! Check out our latest blog post for an emotional shout-out to you guys and enjoy a little extra candy at the end that will make you crave some of that sweet powder immediately.
Instagram:
Super stoked to announce the release of our first Video @Casey @Ryan @Todd
Check it out under https://vimeo.com/35070670
#nichesnowboards #findyourniche #nichefamily #lifeisbetterwhenyoushred #snowboarding
Like I already explained above, I chose the theme adventure/lifestyle and put the focus on a video that has been published 2012. The goal was to publish but also contribute to the brand image (branding).
Techniques?
I really liked creating the post for the company because I can relate to their core values and lifestlye on a personal level which makes it easier to connect with their target audience I think. Moreover, I like writing in the name of them because it's somehow easier to express yourself if you're speaking on behalf of a company that has a clear formulated strategy you can follow.

I think that you chose a good way of creating the post. It’s comprehensible and related to the theme you chose. Maybe, I wouldn’t put there the part with “thanks” and that one with “emotional ramblings”, but I think that it’s not a mistake to have it there, It’s just a different point of view. I’ve been a bit missing the part with explaining which techniques you used in your posts and so I am not sure if your posts are made of them.
ReplyDeleteI think that the blogpost is good primarily because it is relatable and a nicely worded piece of writing which makes it more enjoyable to read. You really made the blogpost into a story and it was intended to be as a journey with the company and i think you did a really good job!
ReplyDelete