Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Instagram-Post with Influencer

Influencers

Nowadays almost every company works together with influencers. For the people who don't know that an influencer is, it is a person that gets the products of the company to post something about it on their social media accounts where they usually have a lot of followers. The main aim here is to increase exposure of the product to the target audience and, of course since the companies are convinced their products are good, they hope to get positive reviews on the products. For Niche Snowboards I found two influencers, of course there are more, yet, I think that those two are really important when it comes to their Instagram-presence which is clearly in line with the lifestyle that Niche Snowboards wants to convey.

The first influencer is a guy named Johnny and his Instagram nickname is @winterislove which already speaks for itself. There are several videos and pictures of him in the account of Niche Snowboards whereas he almost always uses the Hashtag #nichesnowboards and also sometimes links them in his pictures.


Another influencer I found is a young man called Dustin Alves (@dalife32) who is introduced by Niche Snowboards as their new brand ambassador. When you scroll through his pictures you mainly see content relating to snowboarding or skating and also some injuries he had because of doing that sport.



Instagram-Post with Influencer 



nichesnowboards Our boy Dustin @dalife32 shreddin' with the Knew. The only way is up.
#nichesnowboards #findyourniche #snowboarding #getout #getbusylivin

2 comments:

  1. Good examples of influencers and also the role of each influencer is pretty clear. It is a good idea to use exact nicknames of those influencers, as it is taken from Instagram, so everyone can look their accounts for more information. Maybe for a next time, I would rather use a bigger size of pictures, so everything is legible from the picture, but this is just a little detail. I also like the example of post with an influencer created by Dana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with Natalie, i think that the use of influencers that you have used are very good, i also like how you gave the exact example of what an influencer is to clarify it for people that arent exactly sure of what it is.

    ReplyDelete